Super Easy Vegan Gluten-Free Baked Tofu
Enjoy flavorful crispy tofu strips with little effort. Add to any dish!
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Slice one block of tofu into strips or cubes
In the baking dish, add:
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of tamari
- Place the tofu in the baking dish and rotate until coated. The tofu should look fully coated. Add more oil and tamari as needed.
- Sprinkle with 1-2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast.
* It’s best if the tofu pieces are touching.
Cover the pans with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Then flip and bake for another 30 minutes. The longer it bakes, the more chewy and firm it gets.
Check out our Youtube channel!