Gluten Free, Vegan Brownies
It is time to ring in the New Year, and all of us at Raised Gluten Free want to thank our customers for the support throughout 2017. We hope next year is great, so we are starting it off with a festive gluten-free, vegan brownie. If you haven't tried our Raised Gluten Free cookie dough, now is the time! The Double Fudge Chocolate Cookie Dough makes delicious brownies, and we decided to top it off with pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries.
1. Set out cookie dough a few hours ahead of time to soften
2. Preheat oven to 350*
3. Line pan with parchment paper
4. Evenly spread cookie dough
5. Add cranberries and seeds
6. Use another piece of parchment to press the toppings into the brownie
7. Bake for 15 minutes, let cool & serve!
This recipe is really easy and fun to do with kids. Think of some other creative toppings to add and try it out!